Scams Scams Everywhere and not a Dime to Spend. Headline Animator

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Push Button Extreme scam?

Bear with me for the review, firstly here is an excerpt from an email i was sent recently, and which many of you may have received in your inbox:

<====== Email #1 =======

I have a profit share gift for you and it goes something like
this…





“$495 per week… $1,980 per month… absolutely zero recruiting
required. Just get in line and get your money!”

I have just been given the green light to introduce you to what
will no doubt be my #1 program for 2009. Within the next 48
hours, all over the web people will be screaming “Just get in
line and get your money!”



They’ll be talking about Push Button Extreme.
*some URL link here pointing to the promoted site **

This amazing and EXTREME opportunity just launched and it’s
purely based on TIMING. Join now. Lock in your position. Then
watch in real time as EVERYONE else is forced into the EXTREME
Matrix AFTER YOU… pushing YOU to the TOP!

Every time YOU hit the TOP you get PAID more and more money! If
you join RIGHT NOW, before I begin my massive advertising
efforts, who knows how many times you could cycle again and again
for weeks… months!


$495 per week… $1,980 per month… That’s the MINUMUM you can
earn from this! In my opinion you can expect 3-4 times greater
numbers!

EVERYONE who joins TODAY can expect to cycle at least once,
earning themselves a hefty commission for doing nothing more than
joining!

Absolutely zero recruiting required. Just get in line and get
your money! This is what you have been waiting for!
*** URL link here pointing to the promoted site***


NOW, back to business. Hands up those of you who have heard of 'LawnChair Millionaire'? Hmm, a few of you right? Well, me too and i got burned by that one quite badly. Now what if i told you that Push Button Extreme has been created by the very same people behind that project? So far not so good.

  • Push button extreme is basically a non-static pyramid scheme.
  • In most pyramid schemes your entry point never changes (think GDI), and therefore your commission rate is static based on the number of referals you make to grow your downline.
  • However, the claim behind this one is that we are all equal and all get a chance to reach the top of the pyramid and get paid. (At which point its back to the bottom and start the cycle all over again).
  • The biggest selling point here is that it requires NO personal sponsorship to start earning - they are clearly targeting this one at newbie marketeers.

Do a google search for Push Button Extreme and as per usual all the big internet 'guru' names crop up - birds of a feather anyone? I pretty much guarantee THEY will make a ton of money, but pretty much anyone else wont.

I am a sucker for punishment so in the interests of fairness i am going to pay these guys my 100 odd dollar signing up fee and report back here with my findings on a regular basis. I urge you to NOT part with any of your hard-earned cash in the meantime. If this is a genuine opportunity you will hear it here first.

To anyone involved in internet marketing and affiliate programs as i am, good luck with your programs - its getting tougher and more competitive out there every day!
Bookmark this page and return for regular updates and unbiased reviews(B.S Free Guaranteed!) on the latest, and not so greatest, internet money making opportnities out there.

If its a scam, im gonna call it a scam, as Barack Obama said recently, "You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig".

UPDATE UPDATE: I have recently tried to terminate my account with GDI, and it turns out they will ONLY let you cancel by telephone. Not sure if its a premium number or not but the lengthy options sure make you realise they DON'T want you to quit!




Find Anyone - Free! Background & Employment Checks

Genuine Wholesaler/Dropshipper



5 comments:

  1. So what happened? Did you ever join PBX? How is it going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheree, Yes i did join PBX purely to provide a review of it here. I am a sceptic by nature but no-one can say i didnt give it a fair crack of the whip, i will post my findings here shortly. Thanks for reading, and feel free to post any info you find here too.
    If we all work together we can oust these scammers for what they really are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S Does anyone know how to make this blog a little prettier? Hell, i wrote the thing but i sure don't like looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I joined as well, I think it was last Sunday. I have budgeted to keep the account going for a few months just to make sure I'm squashing the theory that if you join late, you just have to give it a little more time before someone is placed under you. I also went to subscribe to the autoresponder, but that part of the system is down because they are doing updates. I submitted a supported ticket yesterday, I'm assuming it will take about a week before they get back to me, as it took them 4 days to get back to me with the other two tickets I opened. I guess I really want to give this a good try. And still look for something else ligit.

    I'll continue with the updates

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheree, (and everyone else following). It would appear my PBX account has been frozen as i can no longer log in. Hmmm, something to do with these blogs perhaps? I have emailed requesting a refund so will wait and see what happens but in the meantime Sheree would you like to keep us updated on your progress and when/if and how often you 'cycle'?

    Regards
    Maverick

    ReplyDelete